How do we get involved?
From 1 September to 4 October simply post a message, at least one day EACH week, on your church or school noticeboards to show that you Stand Together for Creation.
- Choose a message and display it on your noticeboard.
Select from the list of signs available from the messages page or create your own.
- Take a photo of your sign and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name of the church or group you’re from. A member of our team will then upload the image to the Facebook page and the website.
- Individuals can also participate by taking a picture of themselves with a message to show that they Stand Together for creation and email it to email@example.com for uploading.
- Choose a bulletin notice from the website for each week during the Season of Creation.
- Follow the Give Us A Sign Facebook page.
Church leaders may also like to preach on the Season of Creation. There are resources on the website. To get involved in this project right now, please take a moment to forward this letter to your networks.
Any enquires before then please feel free to contact the Hunter Ecumenical Social Justice Network at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 4979 1157.